drivers seat

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
so not to sound like a fat a$$ but i broke my drivers seat i was leaning back handing my daughter a french fry when i heard a pop now the back of the seat is crooked and u can grab it and move it so something broke up by the headrest area now my question is can u take the back of the seat apart to try and fix it or do i just have to get a new seat ??? this is my lbz has the power adjust seat

taylorbok

Jan 31, 2011
the seat comes apart I believe, remove the seatcover starting at the back side of the seat at the very bottom it clips together with plastic. I dont know if the foam comes off but I am betting its possible, if not its worth a shot before buying a new seat

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
anybody know a good place to get a seat i haved look all over the net at parts sites ebay and cant find shit or does anybody have a set of seat laying around i really dont want to go to my local junkyard the people there suck at evreything they do please help would like to have the seat before the drags in march

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
I got a good seat with no tears or anything from a junkyard for $70. Might be worth a try to go to them. The seats are not different from 1/2 ton to 3/4 ton, as long as its the same style as yours (leather, power, solid or flip console etc..) it'll bolt right in. My seat was from a burgundy reg cab 1500.

Sint frum tha orijinul smert fone