DPC '13 Thread

Alliance1289

Apr 26, 2011
Haven't seen a thread started for this yet... so I figured I would start one. I don't know if any other regularly active member of DD will be there to post things as they happen.

I am on Chris Hillison's team with the white 04 Cummins (I know... its a Dodge) from Frasier Colorado. Chris recently moved up to Casper Wyoming (where I live) and we are running a shop together.

We are loaded up and traveling through the night to be there bright and early to dial the new setup in on the streets and make any last minute changes before all hell cuts loose on Tuesday morning for the Dyno portion.

I will do my best to post results as they happen as well as pictures and videos.

Alliance1289

Apr 26, 2011
Here's a quick picture of our setup shortly after we finished fab and powder coating. Its a billet S480 over a billet S510 104mm. 70lpm injectors. 2X 120% pumps. Triple line feed. Dual high pressure relief valves. Fully ported head with hand fab'd intake. 3 link rear suspension. Etc etc.

We drove the truck with a virtually stock tune to heat cycle it and re torque the head and it spooled the chargers like a dream. Saw 75-80 lbs total boost and 22-25 lbs from the atmospheric.

We are just passing ATS on I-70 right now. Going to go unload the truck at the hotel and get a jump on dialing the setup in a little more.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367831597059.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367831597059.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 167

DURAMXD

BOB SAGET!
Apr 24, 2012
Wichita, KS
Haven't seen a thread started for this yet... so I figured I would start one. I don't know if any other regularly active member of DD will be there to post things as they happen.

I am on Chris Hillison's team with the white 04 Cummins (I know... its a Dodge) from Frasier Colorado. Chris recently moved up to Casper Wyoming (where I live) and we are running a shop together.

We are loaded up and traveling through the night to be there bright and early to dial the new setup in on the streets and make any last minute changes before all hell cuts loose on Tuesday morning for the Dyno portion.

I will do my best to post results as they happen as well as pictures and videos.

This is the truck Kenneth Donkersgoed is on the crew for too right? Nice looking caravan of trucks last night from the pictures on facecock. Good luck to you guys.

Alliance1289

Apr 26, 2011
Gonna try and keep our shop FB page up to date for all our customers and friends back home.

Dark Territory Diesel Performance on FB