Dmitri Vs. Shane Kellogg

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
I'm sure some of you have seen this escalating on facebook quickly... Thoughts?

You can go to diesel power's facebook and see.

here's Dmitris original post..

" Duramax fans and friends a far we have been called out to the DTS land and sea dyno that those big pullers back east use.. and been given a 700hp crutch, also being allowed to spray NOS :) So we need to start a pole upon shane kelloggs hp number to hit...with the 700hp given.. can it be done :) shane said his truck maxed out the DTS, what was that number... What number to we have to hit to "compete" i have been called out and am up for the challenge :) Remember guys we have everything to gain and nothing to loose from this challenge.... This has been rumored to be TRUE DODGE power only dyno "

Last edited:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Link no work Andrew.. atleast on my end.

And frankly,

I dont care who wins. More dramaFest.

D has already make 2k horse anyways.

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
No drama at all from what i've seen from dmitri or shane. looks to be a friendly compitition and a lot of confidence. People going back in fourth between cummins and duramax are the ones bringing the drama into it. I actually look forward to seeing how it pans out

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
Saw this on Facebook. Should be interesting.....as long as they can keep the majority of the drama away from the actual competition

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Shane is giving Dmitri a 700hp spread AND letting him spray it?!?! This is on an engine dyno too so Dmitri has probably done 2100ish fwhp w/ heavy correction factors, right?

I know the mod pullers are over 2500fwhp but idk what correction factor that is. None? 25-30%? Who knows.

There's already been a duramax over 2000fwhp WITHOUT nitrous so it's possible. Currently available aftermarket rods don't like it much though. :eek:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
A no holds bar dyno rumble ehh? I'm rooting for team Dmax but can we pull this one out? Those dedicated pullers are naaaaaassssty correct?

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com

boominator

Jan 31, 2012
MI
Shane is giving Dmitri a 700hp spread AND letting him spray it?!?! This is on an engine dyno too so Dmitri has probably done 2100ish fwhp w/ heavy correction factors, right?

I know the mod pullers are over 2500fwhp but idk what correction factor that is. None? 25-30%? Who knows.

There's already been a duramax over 2000fwhp WITHOUT nitrous so it's possible. Currently available aftermarket rods don't like it much though. :eek:

Which truck is over 2000 fuel only ?

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
Link no work Andrew.. atleast on my end.

And frankly,

I dont care who wins. More dramaFest.

D has already make 2k horse anyways.

It is not that Dmitri has already put down 2K. It is that the East coast Dodge guys gave Dmitri a 700hp spread. Word on the street is that Shane is 2500+. They kind of took a shot at the Dmax crew with the 700hp spread thing. That shouldn't go unanswered. Should be interesting :thumb:

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
I just want to see what the dodge has. It better be a monster when Shane says, " 2000 horse is so 2008".

streetwise

Dec 8, 2009
Springfield OH
I am a Duramax guy but I have spent some time with the Kellogg crew including the Duramax company that he keeps. He is well informed on this subject as some of the strongest duramaxes in the country are around here and put their power to the sled not the rollers. I hate to say it but spray away. its going to take 2500 + 700 in handicap by the time this event takes place.