Status
Not open for further replies.

DieselmafiaLLY

Keep Calm and Go Crazy
Apr 6, 2013
Ontario, Canada
this is what he just posted on FB...

Dmitri Millard

this comes with much emotion and much thought . please believe me.... but i have resentfully decided to retire from the the league this season ....there will be no red, no overkill and no dyno against shane.... wade moody you are a theft and a snake and people please stay away from his lies and bull shit ... trust me its not worth it in the end !!!!!! im sorry everybody but its what i need that best fits me....take care and have a great year i hope someone steps up :))

about an hour ago

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
He had a picture of himself flipping off the tree like a year ago, said he wouldn't come back, and he did. I don't think he's going anywhere

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
He had a picture of himself flipping off the tree like a year ago, said he wouldn't come back, and he did. I don't think he's going anywhere

That loser has absolutely no life outside of diesel trucks... He has nothing else to do

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
"you are a theft and a snake and people please stay away from his lies and bull shit"

Hmm that sounds familiar. What's that saying about what goes around?

:rolleyes:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
"you are a theft and a snake and people please stay away from his lies and bull shit"

Hmm that sounds familiar. What's that saying about what goes around?

:rolleyes:

null_zps5ada30cd.png

SBLC

Here to Learn
Jun 12, 2008
Utah
I stumbled upon this video today of some familiar looking trucks up for repo.

Having trouble embedding video at exact location in question so skip the video to (25 minutes 53 seconds) roughly

[youtube]OLshjK9Dmsk[/youtube]

http://youtu.be/OLshjK9Dmsk?t=25m53s

That is all :popcorn:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.