Diesel performance shops in Texas

DIRTY DIRTY

Down and Dirty!
Dec 12, 2009
Snyder TEXAS
Does anyone know of any diesel performance shops in Texas? I can find parts and stuff all over the internet, but if I need help installing something later on like new turbos or something where could I go?

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Ya, what part of Texas?

edit: get outta here, Paint! You ain't from Texas :p

Last edited:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Is paint dirty dirty. Or is Josh just messin around. Or am I confusing myself.

And x2 on where ya located.
No, when I replied I saw he was looking at the thread. Figured I'd have some fun :thumb:

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
Is paint dirty dirty. Or is Josh just messin around. Or am I confusing myself.

You are just confusing yourself now

If you click on "Who's Online" it shows who's online and what they are looking at and I think Josh saw that paint was looking at this thread.

I may be out to lunch but that is what I think I saw or that he saw him at the bottom of then thread page in the list where it says "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread:"

DIRTY DIRTY

Down and Dirty!
Dec 12, 2009
Snyder TEXAS
I live in Snyder tx. I'm right in the middle of Lubbock, Abeline, San Angelo, and Midland.
I am about an hour / hour 1/2 away from all those towns. Sorry it took a minute, I've been a bit busy.

05lly2500hd

(903)293-6026
Feb 16, 2008
Texarkana, TX
I live in Snyder tx. I'm right in the middle of Lubbock, Abeline, San Angelo, and Midland.
I am about an hour / hour 1/2 away from all those towns. Sorry it took a minute, I've been a bit busy.

I thought there was someone in San Angelo. Pm LarryJewell, he's from there and would know. good guy too.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
i currently live in corpus christi because i go to school there but when im not in school i live about 30 minutes north of san antonio......im in san angelo ALOT. My girlfriend goes to ASU. nice to know their is a few texas boys out there.

Last edited: