Diesel Day Spring Nats. Byron, Il.

zacwht20

Feb 4, 2011
Auburn, IL
I know you and John would love to Wayne... but it's not done yet...still needs the new spiny thing, the steering bracket and that effin EGR off of there.

John i have no doubt you would, Still wana see vids of Clifford finally making a run after his "resurrection" :woott:

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Yeah, I'm still planning on going to this....Just gonna drive it up:eek:

Have drill this weekend, so at least I'll be home early to work on it.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Wish i was in the country... Oh well maybe next summer lol.. Have fun guys and drink one for me
Will do Zach:thumb:

View attachment 22778

Just thought I'd throw this in as a teaser!100 trucks?i heard them say 300 over the loud speaker last year,oh well still a great turn out

I like tacos.
100 trucks?i heard them say 300 over the loud speaker last year,oh well still a great turn out

Yeah, I'm still planning on going to this....Just gonna drive it up:eek:

Have drill this weekend, so at least I'll be home early to work on it.
Have someone throw your drag radials in the back and we will change them for you so all you have to do is push on the skinny pedal.Your not gonna let some dam knee surgery stop you are you?:rolleyes:

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Its my left knee Scott....I can still drive....all I have to do put the brake to the floor....Which imma flush the brakes too, just to make it easier lol.

zacwht20

Feb 4, 2011
Auburn, IL
Uh-oh....Clifford is going on a road trip... AND racing... WAYNE / SCOTT makes sure theres a trailer empty somewhere :roflmao:

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
I just gotta make sure I have about 3- 3.5 hours worth of music on my ipod....and it may get rather toasty in the truck.....

zacwht20

Feb 4, 2011
Auburn, IL
You did say you wanted to drop a few pounds...nothing like sweating it out bud:thumb:

I am excited to see what the ole dog runs tho

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Had a nice turn out today even with the races at Indy going on.Met Dallas again he ran 12.95 on a stock trans,got to meet Jason Wherli(hope i didnt butcher the name)that tripple turbo tripple cp3 pumped truck is even more awesome in person congrats to Corey (ctrump90) for taking his stock motor and turbo 12.74 today, 1st time on the 1/4 mile track would love to shave 3 10ths and get him on the quick 25 list for stock motored trucks.Got to hang out with John (jmaz268) and have a few beers,Get that truck finished John i want to see it run:rolleyes: :angel:And no one broke,except Jason blow an intercooler boot but like he said it tends to happen when your putting over 100 psi into the motor :woott:

quadracer37

Mar 31, 2009
northern, IL
Good meeting some guys from the forum! I had fun today, first time drag racing! Once I got the staging lights figured out it was better.. Brakes wouldn't hold me back well enough tho and wasn't able to get enough boost built up off the line. Horrible 60' times! I shredded a boot at the 1/8 and coasted to a 14 sec @ 60mph! Haha put a new boot on and turned it up the last step and ran a 12.05 @113. Wanted to make an 11 sec pass but oh we'll I'm happy with it for the lift and tires and weight I was running at.

jewelaudio

Apr 16, 2012
Morris, IL
Glad to hear it was a good turn out...Ended up having to work 13 hours today to finish up a job. At least it was a 4500 kodiak I was working on. Truck is headed for N. Carolina tomorrow so it had to be done. Not real happy that I couldnt make it. Part of being a business owner.

Maybe next time....hopefully I will have a few more goodies on the truck by then and be able to make a couple passes myself.

Congrats to the guys who had some great runs....

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
It was a real good turn out and fun. Jason, that truck is bad ass. Be proud! I really wanted to get under my best, but couldn't. Tried some things out from suggestions of various threads I've read on here, learned a lot.

Well better luck at another event, ctrump! Practice practice practice.

zeke38

Sep 29, 2009
Newark, IL
I got a crappy cell vid of you ctrump from your last bracket race
http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee403/Zeke_Schmidt/video-2012-06-16-16-38-43.mp4

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: