"Diesel bros"

Mpsoldier

That just happened!
Mar 10, 2010
In my House
5 minutes into this lame ass show....They purchase a spotless lbz duramax for 5500$ (Rigged), and I will take 10 please?! Now swapping a 12v lol what a joke. Seems like a place with to much money and not enough commonsense.

Last edited:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Please dont start.....

Simply put, they are a drag on the industry. I made it to the end of their intro, turned to the wife and said, "These idiots will be another black eye on the diesel hobby", then turned it to a show she wanted to watch. Id rather watch "The Notebook" than those morons.

Last edited:

bubbaburger911

Jul 14, 2014
New Jersey
It was super cliche, like every other hot rod car/truck building show on tv. I was hoping they would go more into the actual performance of the build. Instead all we got was "OMG TWIN TURBOS DUDES" and then they just cut up the body and sprayed bedliner on it and call it Kustom. Disappointing

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I'll never watch one episode of it. I'm sick of the ignorance & playing into the assholes who are ruining the image of diesel trucks that the auto industry & true enthusiasts have tried to relinquish from its tarnished days of the old loud clackety unreliable crude farm truck junk days.

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I saw it advertised. Just from the commercial I knew right then that it was going to be a joke. It's bad enough we have these rich kids with mommy and daddy's money going out lifting their trucks 10 ft in the air, rolling "coal" as they put it. It's a damn shame that we have this kind of embarrassment in our sport. Diesels have the potential to be competitive and it has gotten so much more since the 6.6 was first introduced. Most of us look towards making our trucks faster and making a good name for Diesels. Then you have this "Diesel Bros" and young kids come in to piss on what most of you guys have worked hard to make diesel competition what it is today. It's a shame honestly.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Summitlly

Motorsport Enthusiast
Jul 21, 2013
MI
I tried to give it a chance. It was tuff to watch. I'd be surprised if they don't get pulled for some of the extremely unsafe activities they showed. Like the contraption they pull behind a truck that spins a chair and throws the rider out on the concrete. Yikes!!!

weazel

Oct 5, 2011
Mason, TX
I tried to give it a chance. It was tuff to watch. I'd be surprised if they don't get pulled for some of the extremely unsafe activities they showed. Like the contraption they pull behind a truck that spins a chair and throws the rider out on the concrete. Yikes!!!

Same here. Sat through the whole show hoping maybe they would show more work and building. But like a majority of the shows that that channel puts on the air nowadays, it was more about how artarted we can be, and how many overly used one liners we can shove into an hour show..

I was hoping maybe it would be more about the builds with this show, but turned out to be the same as all the others have become, another cookie cutter show...

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
96 elephants are killed in Africa, every day, for their Ivory tusks
Only the elephant needs Ivory
Stop the madness

DONT WATCH DIESELS BROs
They inadvertently kill elephants on purpose

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
40 seagulls die, annually, in the greater Seattle area, from caffeine overdose due to ingesting used coffee grounds

Evansdmax

Nov 29, 2015
Y'all ruined t for me!!! I recorded and was gonna watch today!!! I like the one show with fired up garage I thought they did good!! Can't remember the name....

08 ccsb lt stock for now