Dick Cepek Crushers

JMDuramaxLB7

YOU SAID MEMBER!!!
Jun 3, 2007
Missouri
Update, i ran these tires from early april until about halloween and put a little over 15,000 miles on them and they are still better than half tread, i was shocked to say the least, i figured 15,000 would do them in.

JMDuramaxLB7

YOU SAID MEMBER!!!
Jun 3, 2007
Missouri
These tires were bought by a friend new just for that and he pulled about 3 times with them and took them off. I think they would do well on a muddy track but that year there were'nt many muddy tracks, all were real hard or very loose.

05kodiak

USAF
Jun 27, 2009
Haughton, LA
I have been running them 265/75r16 over a year now with almost 20k on thew with just under half tread left. I bet another 5-8k I will need new ones. I like them a lot they are doing better than expected milage wise. Now on long trips with a heavy losd they get a little warm and seem to wear a bit faster but I expected that with it's tread pattern. They are loud not as loud as grapplers though atleast in the size I have.
atv079.jpg

I bought them since I do alot driving on muddy/clay roads with a trailer and they have exceeded what I expected from them

JMDuramaxLB7

YOU SAID MEMBER!!!
Jun 3, 2007
Missouri
Have a little over 40k on my Crushers now. They still drive good and are wore very even across the tread, they have about a 1/4 inch of tread ithe middle and about 3/8 or so on the edges. I will most likely buy another set next spring to replace these.

ku 808

Sep 6, 2010
I had mud country 265-70-17 e load range on dodge big horn rims work great for off road but only lasted 20k or less