DFW Area Trucks

Hey Guys,

If you don't know me, I'm the Editor of Diesel Army Magazine. I'm trying to create a list of local guys with trucks that would be interested in letting us install parts and do testing on their trucks in exchange for the parts.

This post is just for a list of people interested. As I come up with stories I will reach out to you individually and see who's interested in what. This can be anything from performance mods to lift kits, to ... well you name it.

Thanks,
Chad

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Hows it going man. Not in a duramax at the moment but if you're looking for a powerstroke to play with I would be up for testing some parts. Im over in the SMU area of Dallas so I'm not too far from ya.

dura07

Feb 1, 2014
Montgomery,TX
Would a north houston area truck work?? I would have no problem traveling to DFW area for any install or testing, plus side would be the time spent on the highway to give a good testing of driveability:D

aiguy2011

Jul 26, 2015
Cedar Hill, Texas
Testers..

Hey Chad,
New to the big truck world! I just purchased a 2011 GMC (lml) Duramax 2500hd. I would like to toss my hat in the ring for testers, I would also like an opportunity to participate if available. (How hard is it for the average guy with some wrenching skills to install / setup etc)

Let me know of you would like any shots of the truck...I think there is a joke in there somewhere. lol

brazosjake

Duramax/Allison Burb 2500
Dec 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
I'm interested in joining.

If this is still open, I'm interested in joining.

2003 Burb 2500 Z71 4x4, with 05 LLY