Datalogging

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Hey guys having an issue with my Autocal trying to datalog. My tuner sent me pics to log an issue I'm having with an LML, I had to update my Autocal because it was badly in need of updating and now the e86a is missing from the Autocal. I'm using v7.5 to long and have my kids loaded and everything just can't run the log. I really don't know ow much about efilive any insight on how to get e86a back onto my Autocal so I can log this and send it back to my tuner.

Bdirtymax

Feb 5, 2016
Grand Rapids, MI
Ask your tuner if they can send you a quick setup and instructions. Otherwise you will need to go into V8 and select your controller and pids and program it into the device.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Selecting only the controllers I want for my lb7 and LML, save them and program them to my autocal. Instead of the ones I picked I get a bunch of shit I didn't select. Firmware and bootblock are up to date, EFI software is up to date. No idea what to do.

DIESEL1

Dec 18, 2011
Ask your tuner to send you a updated bbx settings. Download them to your computer, open v8, select bbx, select open folder, select the download file, select configure units, select program.

You may have to install a new settings data file also.