Current record for the Oval Race Cast pistons!

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Sorry about not posting this sooner but feel like it is still info that needs to be posted in here for everyone to see. To my knowledge Paul Vasko's rail when it was red it had LBZ Ecm and my ProMod engine in it. My promod engine which was a street motor setup with high compressions (18:1 iirc, Jon would know better than me) big cam and all the goodies in it you could or would want to do cool stuff. It's fastest pass was [email protected] and coasted to a 7.27 in the 1/4.(it ran a [email protected] at 3500lbs in my Promod). This motor is still together and is about to make its debut in another race truck of another customer of mine to run it in ODSS 6.70/5.90 classes. Just thought I would share with everyone and keep up the great work sir!

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
Nice info.

I've seriously tried my best to kill em. Smacking 6000R's free spinning, directly into 100% load, 1750F sustained, like for several minutes at a time, sprayed down with 260F+ coolant, and I fed one engine a well shredded compressor wheel just for good measure. So maybe I didn't feed them enough garbage? I'm obviously losing my touch at this piston killing thing, they can't really be that tuff...

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Nice info.

I've seriously tried my best to kill em. Smacking 6000R's free spinning, directly into 100% load, 1750F sustained, like for several minutes at a time, sprayed down with 260F+ coolant, and I fed one engine a well shredded compressor wheel just for good measure. So maybe I didn't feed them enough garbage? I'm obviously losing my touch at this piston killing thing, they can't really be that tuff...
Have you tried pouring ball bearings down the intake? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: MarkBroviak

Fingers

Village Idiot
Vendor/Sponsor
Apr 1, 2008
White Oak, PA
FWIW. I've been running the Dynomite oval pattern injectors with very good results. Once I dial in my turbo tables again, I'll finish my review.

Reactions: Bdsankey

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
FWIW. I've been running the Dynomite oval pattern injectors with very good results. Once I dial in my turbo tables again, I'll finish my review.
I just found out about this oval bowl pattern. I already have 250% exergys with your oval bowl in a forged piston. Was thinking of possibly sending them to dynomite to see what they could do with them. I still have time to do it if I decide to.

Talking with Brad, he said he has had good results as well with them.