Crying The 7.3 Blues

speedmetal6.6

Dodge Destroyer
Nov 3, 2008
Gillette,Wyoming
How's it going everyone. I'm on the rescue team at the mine I work at and once a month our crew gets toghether for training. Well me and my buddy usually bring the latest diesel mags and talk trucks for the first part of the morning. He's got an 03 7.3( manual tranz) with a lift and an edge chip, Kn intake ,5" magnaflow, its a way nice truck except for that blue oval on the front. Any way another guy smarted of something about "I heard you got smoked by a powerstroke" and I said "ya ok"( because its never happened) "It must have been a badass stroke Justin's truck runs man for what its got done to it" said another teammate that has a d-max himself.I said " thanks dude" "and by the way butthole" I said there is no stroke that just has a chip ,exhaust and intake that can touch me. So my buddy challenged me to an on the way home race...... " your on f#cker". I dont mean to come on here bragging because I know my day is coming but this was pathetic. I let him pass until he was about a truck lenght ahead and I passed him like he was on a huffy then it was a 30 to 30 and I saw his black smoke and I floored it and didnt let of until about 120 and I looked back and laughed he was way back there. Well I'll give him one more shot I thought so we came up to the turn off to the main highway lined up spooled up and burned some rubber. When he could finally see through the mixture of white and black smoke he said I was probably a 1/4 mile or more up the road. He called my cell and said "I wish mine ran better" and "I said it will when you trade it off on a Duramax". We laughed and he turned off to go home, He said "next time you come to Casper lets go powerstroke huntin" I said you bet bud drive safe"

Last edited: