Cop killed in our town.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Some civilian around the area the truck was burn just stated on the news "I am for gun control, but I am scared and wish I had a gun". There are some real idiots out there.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
The cops shooting the wrong people is pretty sad. If you look at the picture of the blue Toyota there were a whole lot of rounds sent directly behind passenger seats head. Terrible

bartman432

Nov 4, 2011
Fairladyaffair,
We dont know who the psycopath is here. A guy who wants to kill to make a dishonest system work correctly or other guys who would kill to keep secrets of their dishonesty from being exposed. Donner has shared a lot of information regarding his behavior. The police have shared virtually nothing regarding theirs. It is the police who have hurt or killed innocent people that have nothing to do with this case Donner has targeted individuals who are suspicious of wrong doing.

Did you bother to read the BS you are writing? "Donner has targeted individuals who are suspicious of wrong doing" He ****ing shot and killed two unarmed civilians, one who was the daughter of a former LAPD Captain, and he pulled up to two unaware Riverside cops stopped at a traffic light and cowardly shot both, killing one. So basically your are taking sides with this nut job. Obviously he should never have been hired as a cop in the first place. His own family has disowned him because he's a ****ing psychopath.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Did you bother to read the BS you are writing? "Donner has targeted individuals who are suspicious of wrong doing" He ****ing shot and killed two unarmed civilians, one who was the daughter of a former LAPD Captain, and he pulled up to two unaware Riverside cops stopped at a traffic light and cowardly shot both, killing one. So basically your are taking sides with this nut job. Obviously he should never have been hired as a cop in the first place. His own family has disowned him because he's a ****ing psychopath.

If you knew a person with a huge gang of armed thugs, and told them to shoot to kill anybody they think might possibly be against them, would call them a psychopath or just a mob-boss?

That is the LAPD police chief. Shoot first, don't bother checking who the target is, or what kind of vehicle. If it's a blue pickup, kill the driver.

"Mistaken Identity" requires you to IDENTIFY somebody mistakenly. Trying to kill everyone in a blue truck before identifying them is not mistaken identity, it's called a drive by shooting or attempted murder.

Back when I was taught how to shoot, one of the first rules was: "Make SURE you know what you're shooting at". Are LEO's exempt now? Or just lack firearm skills/training?

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
The cops shooting the wrong people is pretty sad. If you look at the picture of the blue Toyota there were a whole lot of rounds sent directly behind passenger seats head. Terrible

That is really pathetic. Minitruck with small asian women mistaken for full sized Titan with roof-rack driven by a black guy 1 foot taller. Then a Honda Unibody truck. They don't even LOOK like pickups.

Two blue trucks were shot up, two people hit. Neither truck closely matched the description, nor did the occupants, and none of them had a gun. Both were Shoot To Kill assaults.

They do have a point in a way. If they shoot everyone who is not LAPD, they will eventually hit the right guy.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
That is really pathetic. Minitruck with small asian women mistaken for full sized Titan with roof-rack driven by a black guy 1 foot taller. Then a Honda Unibody truck. They don't even LOOK like pickups.

Two blue trucks were shot up, two people hit. Neither truck closely matched the description, nor did the occupants, and none of them had a gun. Both were Shoot To Kill assaults.

They do have a point in a way. If they shoot everyone who is not LAPD, they will eventually hit the right guy.

I guess it's safe to drive Blue now Pat.:happy2:

bartman432

Nov 4, 2011
I agree McRat that those officers who unloaded without confirming their target are clearly in the wrong. I do not condone their actions in any way. To put the good officers out there in the same category as this suspect, who is just blatantly executing people, I do not agree with.

messejme

Jazzy, Me and Max
Mar 7, 2008
Branchburg NJ
Bartman,
This is just more of the"do what the chief says and dont think about the morality of your actions" that Donner was trying to expose in the first place. Crazy to think it could be you or me next "by accident".:mad:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Ghoul Pool:

I say Dorner was hit in one the exchanges.

He burned the truck so they wouldn't know he needs medical supplies.

This is revised from my "He burned the truck with a time delay device so he would be off the mountain when the fire was seen".

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I don't think he's in Big Bear either way.

There was no reason to burn the truck other than hide evidence or create a distraction so he could evade. If he was to abandon the vehicle in BB, he would have hid it, which would be really easy up there.