Comments on my "Baby Rat" sticker.....briefly

BudTX

Edjumacated Redneck
Apr 8, 2007
MO
I have a baby McRat Racing sticker on the rear bumper of my Dmax.

My adult daughter and I were spending Memorial Day afternoon together, and had driven up to Overland Park for her to shop for some books.

Some stupid 20ish year old kid in a Honda with a fart pipe, rear wing and a big VTEC sticker on the windshield pulled up next to me at a stoplight. I saw him and his buddies in the car talking and laughing about something, so I rolled my passenger window down and looked over at them and smiled.

He thought that my daughter had rolled the window down, so he tried to chat her up. The light changed, and we proceeded a few blocks to the next stoplight.

He maneuvered through traffic to pull up along side again, and asked my daughter if she liked to race. She said that she did. He then asked her what kind of "Rat Racer" her dad had, referring to the sticker. She told him that the truck was his "racer". This was met with laughter by the kids in the Honda.

I went through the usual drill of press the 4x4 button, creep forward, build boost and watch the cross light turn yellow. The Honda farted and popped like a revved up weedeater in response.

It was not even close, and the kid forgot to roll up his window.:rofl:

I was rewarded with a flyby after I backed down a few blocks later, coupled with the obligatory middle finger from the Honda kid.

Just thought that I would share. :D

Last edited:

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
There's a bunch of Jap cars at the Friday drags. Mostly high school kids or a little older. They do all that stuff to make them look and sound fast. Can't believe how slow most of those things are.

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
I got one in stop and go traffic a few weeks back. He was revving like crazy and pushing hard when traffic would break. I got a little irritated with his antics and when he was next to me I gave him a soot shot through the drivers window. He was a little pissed and waved with his middle finger as he got off the freeway.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
That's a cute story but I'm going to have to flag it for excessive smoke and street racing! :D

Tanks250 said keep an eye out for this kind of stuff. :happy2:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Hey, I belive "Tank" can perch & rotate :2birds: :spit:

Nice kill Bud:D Layin waste to a ricer is the best! Great father/daughter experiance:D

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Nice kill, bud. At least now you know he'll be too embarrased to show up on your doorstep trying to date your daughter anytime soon.... :rofl:

Last edited: