Coming soon to a place near you...

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
It's sad that these countries import migrants because there own population will not reproduce. People have become such selfish aholes that they vote for a free ride,will not have kids because it might take away from what they want,and then bitch because there liberal countries let migrants in for cheap labor. Wow ,what have we become. Selfish *****s did vote there governments in over there,and unfortunately here as well. As far as having guns,I might need to purchase one more tommorrow.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Actually, thats not the reason for the lower reproductive rates, but it ends the same way.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
We can't save the world! When will the liberal people in charge learn this? We have to stand as a nation to save ourselves.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI
We can't save the world! When will the liberal people in charge learn this? We have to stand as a nation to save ourselves.

Don't think for a second they don't know what they're doing. I agree, we do need to take a stand and I hope this terrible regime for the past 7 years was enough to wake US up.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I only pray we never have to experience such a thing.

Hell it aint just the liberals saying that.... They just want it to happen via peace and love. Plenty of Right winger think we need to go to war or occupy the rest of the world.

ALLY Fox

Old Man Truck
Dec 14, 2010
Oregon 7S5
San Berdoo yesterday, what's next? Our so-called leader has already called it a gun control issue, of course. This will probably be described as "work place violence" that was triggered by global warming since ISIS has been contained and we are now safe from goat humping terrorists. It's obvious this terror attack was well planned and there are more terrorists involved besides the 2 that were taken out by authorities. I'm glad the police agencies were on top of this or it would have been worse. This "nice couple" was prepared for more murders and were wearing Go-Pro cameras for making recruitment propaganda films.

mechman3

no such thing as too fast
Jan 7, 2015
Saratoga Springs, Utah
Here is my $0.02 worth. If you are going to put your safety in the hands of someone that is not around, has to be called in etc. help is too late. Only the fools think that they are safe because of words on a piece of paper. As for me, short barrel 12 gauge for home defense, conceal carry 9mm. You want to save others? Calling 911 wont do they just show up to mop up. Get a weapon, learn to use it, and for heaven's sake be responsible.

The only reason evil wins is if good men stand by and do nothing. Be a good man.