Come out of your Igloo and be counted!!

quentomania

Feb 3, 2009
Another in Alberta, late as usual. Used to live in Smithers BC, came here for breakup 10 years ago, too busy to go back. Lol

gmcgal

Feb 20, 2012
B.C Canada
Im from near prince george b.c came from V.I move here for work and family is here now thinkin of movie to sask for cheap land and plus can get work there too :D

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Im from near prince george b.c came from V.I move here for work and family is here now thinkin of movie to sask for cheap land and plus can get work there too :D

I think you have to start chewing tobbaco and remove some front teeth to live in Sask:confused::D

gmcgal

Feb 20, 2012
B.C Canada
I think you have to start chewing tobbaco and remove some front teeth to live in Sask:confused::D

Hahaha Not sure i would look good with no fnt teeth and chewing tabbaco hummmm...

Need outta b.c too far for my work and Im not livin in fsj or gp anymore ewwwwwww... plus found a wicked deal on a place in sask with big shop lift yada yada yada.......I was looking at alb but you know how weird all them boys r that live there ;)

Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC

It's funny how a guy can stereotype someone from the next province, eh Simon ;)

I keep watching for this guy at Dyno Days, hope to catch up with a few of you in May/June.

Attachments

• Keystone-Light1.jpg
    Keystone-Light1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 11

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
It's funny how a guy can stereotype someone from the next province, eh Simon ;)

I keep watching for this guy at Dyno Days, hope to catch up with a few of you in May/June.

Im officialy living in Van now

Ive worked in Sask and the stereo types are true:D