Colorado from NewYork

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
Hey guys,

Interested in making a move possibly out to Colorado, was wondering what you guys thought of it out there, those that live out there anyway. I like to snowmobile and such but i am sick of new york and would like to move west. Looking for more job opportunities. lmk fellas

c5fourj

Occasionally moving quick
Dec 20, 2014
Brighton, CO
Great job opportunities, but i would stay out of downtown and Boulder, buts that's just me. Also weather fluctuates all the time.
Where were you thinking of specifically?

wilrob

Back in the Motherland
Sep 14, 2016
Dallas, TX
If you are an outdoor person, it can't be beat. It is like a hub of things to do.
It is getting crowded though, and real estate prices can be hard to stomach...
Its like Arizona/Montana combined.:rofl:

I like warm(er) weather which is why I left.

Columbus450

Aug 24, 2017
Louisiana
Colorado is a beautiful place to live I lived there 10 years I currently live in Louisiana and I am in the process of moving back myself, as mentioned stay away from Denver housing is through the roof expensive... and anywhere surrounding it ...are you looking to live out east or in the mountains? There is lots of job opportunities it is a great place to raise your kids the quality of life is superb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
Colorado is a beautiful place to live I lived there 10 years I currently live in Louisiana and I am in the process of moving back myself, as mentioned stay away from Denver housing is through the roof expensive... and anywhere surrounding it ...are you looking to live out east or in the mountains? There is lots of job opportunities it is a great place to raise your kids the quality of life is superb

I don't really know, I have never been there, but I figure it has to be better then new York. Housing around here is through the roof! I love to snowmobile so I figure I'd like to be some what near the mountains

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Columbus450

Aug 24, 2017
Louisiana
I don't really know, I have never been there, but I figure it has to be better then new York. Housing around here is through the roof! I love to snowmobile so I figure I'd like to be some what near the mountains

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Then check out Littleton, kencayrl, Columbine , wheat ridge ,GOLDEN which is where the Coors factory is ,also Lakewood, Westminster are all areas right on the foothills, very short drive west you are in the mountains i'm talking minutes away. I honestly cannot wait to move back , i'm sick of this hot muggy swampy state lol