Cleaning painted rims

beach_33

Feb 18, 2008
des moines, IA
What do you guys use for getting your rims clean. I have fuel assaults in black with accents. They always seem to have a haze unless I spend a ton of time wiping them down

beach_33

Feb 18, 2008
des moines, IA
I realize this is a performance driven site. but I know there are plenty of people on here that have rims on their trucks and they have to clean them.

A. Stock Lbz

Aug 13, 2013
spokane wa
I use the 2 bucket method on mine and blow them dry. I put a coat of spray wax on them and wipe it off. Look perfect all the time. I had a set that were starting to look hazy and dull, I clay barred them and a little polish took care of that.

wilrob

Back in the Motherland
Sep 14, 2016
Dallas, TX
I just use soapy water, polish with a powerball, wipe, then wax. Everything i use is for clear coat though

white-duramax

Jul 9, 2009
I like to use Adam's polishes wheel cleaner and then dry them with the ceramic boost! they turn out perfect every time and also adds a great layer of protection on them! I will leave a link for my review that I did on YouTube check it out! It is on my car but it has black wheels my duramax has aluminum wheels so thats why I did the car. If you guys want subscribe and fell free to give me ideas/advice on there also! :thumb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM_M7mkQ4tM

oscyjack

May 7, 2016
Northeast
Lol I just hose mine down. If I ever actually wash the truck legit I just do the wheels with the wash soap as the last step