Chuckle of the day

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
lol nice

I love how he was tailgating as if he was in a hurry, but when he could go around, he decided to hang around and flip the driver off for a while. Guess he wasn't in much of a hurry after all, just angry? :spit:

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
I want to know why the lady was in the LEFT lane, going slower than the flow of traffic, and recording. Seems to me she was trying to be a bitch.

And who knew a ford could do a rolling burnout...

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I want to know why the lady was in the LEFT lane, going slower than the flow of traffic, and recording. Seems to me she was trying to be a bitch.
In the video description she says that she was passing slow trucks in the right lane (you could see one go by in the video), and that once she got by, she was going to make a left turn. I've done the same thing. Probably not the nicest thing she could have done, true.
Right? :roflmao:

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ

she was looking to piss someone off, which makes her a bitch

still funny as hell though

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Yup, seen that on another forum this morning:D

Pay close attention and notice the road was wet...:eek:
Also note that the recording driver was indeed passing slow traffic, several vehicles and was unable to move to the right lane cuz the idiot in the ferd was pressing into the lane cutting off the other driver as well...

The ferd didn't tear tires, so to speak, the dip chit driver mashed the go pedal and tried to seriously cut the video taping driver off, combined with the wet road the two actions together- the chassis leaning and the transmission downshifting due to immediate W.O.T -caused him to loose traction, at which point this idiot didn't have the presence of mind or skill to recover, he over corrected twice if not 3x like a friggin idiot and he's lucky he didn't kill someone or himself when he went into the oncoming traffic lane and that there were no pedestrians or bicyclists in the area.

Ferds look like they handle like crap....

:chevy::gmc: FTMFW

Last edited:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Wet road or not it still did a rolling burnout. Blew my mind

You should stop your build and buy a ford:spit:

It'll blow your mind from raw powa :roflmao:
Stack some programmers and throw some stacks in the bed and it'll blow your wad for ya too
:rofl:

It doesn't take much to get a pickup with skinny econo hwy tires and no load in the bed sideways on wet pavement....

My buddies stock 82 YOTA could do that given the same conditions
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

beanpole209

May 5, 2010
When I saw the video this morning, it reminded me of a similar incident that happened to a group of us coming back from a trip years ago.

This camaro for whatever reason started tailgating, flipping us off. All that kindof stuff. On the interstate going 70+ mind you. He tried to pass us on the right shoulder, we were in the slow lane, but he didn't see the guard rail. Well not atleast until the last second. There where the guard rail started was a 13-15' deep culvert, that thing sailed no less than 50'! :roflmao: no video though...

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Both of them are morons. Him for driving like that. And her for videoing it and not driving. They both should of gotten tickets.

Sent from a ditch being dug near you using Tapatalk

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI
They were definitely both a problem. How would you like to be that guy and see yourself crash on youtube. :rofl: His friends/family must be super impressed.

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
I will say she encited this incidence and made it into what it is. There wasn't much traffic as you can see she passed cars, but not many. There IS a law here in Florida stating the left lane is for passing or overtaking only unless you are preparing to turn, so she should have been ticketed http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/316.081 . There was even a bill up a few years back to make punishment harsher for drivers who drive in the left hand lane because it has been proven to cause and encite road rage incidents just like this one, but it was shot down by our former illustrious governor. And you can tell he saw he was being videod, and is why he slowed back down so he could giver her the old 1 finger salute on video.

So they are both to blame for this incident, and should have both been cited for it.