Casper goes 163.674 at El Mirage

RKTMech

Idiot with a wrench
Aug 18, 2008
The Norco's
This was a true hail marry, I dont think I have ever worried that much in my life waiting on Kats phone updates. You pulled off one heck of a weekend my friend congratulations! You Rats are the hardest working never say die people I know, and I'm proud to be in the family.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
This was a true hail marry, I dont think I have ever worried that much in my life waiting on Kats phone updates. You pulled off one heck of a weekend my friend congratulations! You Rats are the hardest working never say die people I know, and I'm proud to be in the family.

No, thank YOU!!! :hug:

For those who do not know, Robert is a GM mechanic who has been helping us with Casper since Experiment 626 was born. We make a great team. I have the crazy ideas, and Robert figures out how to bring them to earth.

He has worked on other "high profile" Dmax projects as well, but not sure how the confidentiality would work out.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA

Robert
The :witch: has magic powers. :D
Now we need to prepare Casper once again so :witch: can have her wish. :eek::D

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Robert
The :witch: has magic powers. :D
Now we need to prepare Casper once again so :witch: can have her wish. :eek::D

Well I think the :witch: was off her broom on Saturday. The hamsters where making a joke about their Dad being the "Monkey in the middle" We took off Saturday with Ralph in the lead driving Blue with trailer with the dirt toys, Pat in the middle driving Casper which just started that morning and me behind in the motor home :eek:

I guess it not a bad way to break in a engine doing 175 mph with 65 miles on it ;)

PS-I'm also glad I didn't break anything on my quad:baby:

Last edited:

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
Congrate you two, But remember, next time you are planning on breaking a record only a half hour away from my house, CALL ME!!!! so I can come watch....:hug::hug::D:D
AWESOME JOB.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Congrate you two, But remember, next time you are planning on breaking a record only a half hour away from my house, CALL ME!!!! so I can come watch....:hug::hug::D:D
AWESOME JOB.

Good thing they weren't trying to do this with a Dodge. 55mph is a sorry excuse for a record.:p Love ya Betty. :D:angel:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
AWESOME JOB.

DOH!!!! Forgot you where so close.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
AWESOME JOB.

Seriously, we need "pit crew" when it's time to run. There is actually alot of stuff to do all at once to get me packed into the truck and get it up to the line. Without Ralph there we would have been dead in the water. And we could have used at least one or two more.

The big name teams often have a dozen or more helpers to get running.

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
Seriously, we need "pit crew" when it's time to run. There is actually alot of stuff to do all at once to get me packed into the truck and get it up to the line. Without Ralph there we would have been dead in the water. And we could have used at least one or two more.

The big name teams often have a dozen or more helpers to get running.
Well you have my number. if you plan another trip up just let me know and I will make it happen.
:angel::angel:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I would like to be part of the pit crew too.

You were "part of the crew" and I'm sorry for the omission. Both you and your dad helped alot, thanks! :hug:

Drew helped us prep the truck and did some camera work, and Paul helped out moving stuff, supplying us with lighting, etc.

Again THANKS!! We are happy to have you in our corner.

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
Well I think the :witch: was off her broom on Saturday. The hamsters where making a joke about their Dad being the "Monkey in the middle" We took off Saturday with Ralph in the lead driving Blue with trailer with the dirt toys, Pat in the middle driving Casper which just started that morning and me behind in the motor home :eek:

I guess it not a bad way to break in a engine doing 175 mph with 65 miles on it ;)

PS-I'm also glad I didn't break anything on my quad:baby:

You broke it in right Pat. Drive it like you stole it!:cool: