Can't flash truck back to stock

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico
To the OP, I can offer you an autocal device for rent with your stock file on it so you can get out of this mess. It will be a 100% stock file for your truck. Simply license the controller, FULL FLASH the stock file, and return the device back. $175 for the stock file, vin license included. Rent Fee is $300. So total price would be $475. But once I receive the autocal back in good working condition I will refund you the $300 rent fee. This may help you get out of a tight. Once you no longer need the stock file, you can use your current device and FULL FLASH your DSP5 from ATP and carry on like normal.

LucasD76

Apr 24, 2018
I'm sure you can find somebody with a V2 to pull the stock tune back out once flashed in from dealer. But, the dealer usually just charges 1 hr of tech time to flash it and that should just be 105 or so. I think it's worth the money not to have to mess around trying to get the factory calibration. The cost to operate a tuned truck is just going up, this was their intention, make it harder to own and operate. It will just get worse from here on...:mad:

This seems like the best option. Thank you all for your suggestions.

And after I get a new tune this Time I won't forget to ask for a included stock tune.

Thanks everybody.

Killerbee

Got Honey?
Just purchase a stock tuned ECM. We do this every day for your exact circumstances. $425 plus core. Or just google search your ecm service number, you will come up with companies that do this. I don't believe the tech 2 (dealer) will be able to flash over your (now) read protected Bosch ECM. I may be wrong.