calling out JoshH

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
:happy2:

Thanks for all the help with the EFILive tuning! I absolutely love the tune, truck shifts spot on every time and friggin hauls :booty:

:ralph::happydance::chicken::cheerleader::banging::beavisnbutthead::leghump::bunny::beer2:

Looking through the smilies, thought this was the funniest shat I have seen in a while!! Mike...how you gonna let them do that to you?? lol!
:mikelsheep:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
:happy2:

Thanks for all the help with the EFILive tuning! I absolutely love the tune, truck shifts spot on every time and friggin hauls :booty:

:ralph::happydance::chicken::cheerleader::banging::beavisnbutthead::leghump::bunny::beer2:

Looking through the smilies, thought this was the funniest shat I have seen in a while!! Mike...how you gonna let them do that to you?? lol!
:mikelsheep:
I was happy to help. Did that tune I sent a couple of days ago take care of the weird codes you were getting?

After fri Josh will have the tuned the fasted stock charger 2wd lmm.. Thanks Josh
You're welcome and good luck!

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
I was happy to help. Did that tune I sent a couple of days ago take care of the weird codes you were getting?

I haven't had a chance to open her up yet. It will probably be tomorrow at lunch or this weekend before I have room to test the tune for the same codes. Most of the time the traffic is so bad around here that there are no opportunities to push it on the top end.

i owe you and Rob dinner next time I make it up that way. I'll be coming through sometime on Saturday 12/5 if yall are going to be around the shop that day. Holla!

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I haven't had a chance to open her up yet. It will probably be tomorrow at lunch or this weekend before I have room to test the tune for the same codes. Most of the time the traffic is so bad around here that there are no opportunities to push it on the top end.

i owe you and Rob dinner next time I make it up that way. I'll be coming through sometime on Saturday 12/5 if yall are going to be around the shop that day. Holla!
I should be here on the 5th. Not sure about Rob though. He usually doesn't work on Saturdays.
A max effort tune. I have a few in the 550rwhp (guess) range, Im heading to a dyno in 3weeks and I want to see what I can get out of the truck.

PM me your email address. I'll send something your way.

Last edited:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
what kind of times do you run with that truck it sounds badass!
Nothing yet. The motor isn't back in it yet. I should get my new twin kit soon, and it should be running soon after that.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
sorry I missed that I just read a a little about them on another post. What happend to your old motor?
The stock engine had a piston let go. The second had some crappy aftermarket rods that bent.