Calling Camomax out of retirement

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Hey Matt, buddy, how's living the Snow bird life down there in Florida? Have you resorted to playing bingo on Wednesday night yet? Those old ladies probably get you going but how about some real fun this fall down in TX? David said he wanted to work with some newer blood so we got something special for ole Camo:woott:

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Hey Matt, buddy, how's living the Snow bird life down there in Florida? Have you resorted to playing bingo on Wednesday night yet? Those old ladies probably get you going but how about some real fun this fall down in TX? David said he wanted to work with some newer blood so we got something special for ole Camo:woott:

Hey screw you Tim, Bingo is Tuesday nights....Duh evertbody knows that :roflmao:

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Florida sucks.....Drag Racing ALL year, Sled pulling ALL year. Best of all being able to T & T ALL year :thumb: :hug:
Maybe Matt is working on some stuff :secret:

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
There's Tim again putting the cart before the horse :rofl:

You motor even at the machine shop yet buddy? :D

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
:roflmao: Tim, Tim, Tim....you never dare, or challenge a short, fat, Irish guy! Been laying off the web lately, soaking up the sunshine and palm trees, but a little bird made me aware of this. First of all, Todd is 100% correct...Bingo is Tues. Wed is shuffleboard. Second of all, thank you for the call out. As soon as I read it, I felt the nitrous start to flow through my arteries again! I'll be there pal! With the same old tired out motor from last year. So get your parts together "new blood", cause I'm coming for you! And I might just bring enough to put a little fear in Coddens.:mike: Ive been asked by David to "go break that trans", so we can find our next weak spot and move on.(sounds like fun) TNT extreme, coming up at South Georgia Motorsports Park:thumb:. Anyway, Ive got to get back to this bocce ball tournament(Im in second place as usual), so dont let me down Tim.......bring it all!:woott:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
guys at the top always have a big red target on their backs. Rob has had one for the longest time. This call out sounds friendly though. I think I will be there to see it thank goodness.