Bully Dog Power Pup vs Edge Juice 2003 Lb7

Bully dog power pup or edge Juice w/ attitude

• Total voters

Layton

Dec 1, 2016
I currently own an edge Juice w/ attitude for my 2003 lb7 but didn't zip tie it to the fuse box like I should've, so it fell into the engine compartment and overheated. I'm in the market for a new programmer, and have ruled it down to two options... Either another edge Juice with attitude or a bully dog power pup with outlook monitor. I mainly seek more power, and out of all the sites I have visited, it's about half and half as to which programmer provides more power. New Comer just trying out this forum. THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2015
Ohio
Call longhornfabshop for efi live and get a smoke and lope tune. You will end up with a motor that has washed out cylinders and a ticket or two. :thumb:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
This site wont tolerate "rolling coal", its geared more toward the actual performance side of this hobby......so the opinions you get will probably be biased that direction (as already seen above).

I voted you keep it stock. Seems a smarter option for you.

Also moved this into the Tuning section where it belongs.

Layton

Dec 1, 2016
"Joke"

I don't think you guys realize that I was joking about "rolling coal". I personally hate the idea, even though people do it in my town just about 24/7. Just thought I would post on this forum to maybe get some help, but all I've seen is several illiterate people hating on 2 words in my thread. If you have no help for me, don't comment. It's that simple. Didn't think little kids were allowed on this site, because that is all I have dealt with so far.

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
First you say you like to roll coal and now you say you don't? Then you call everyone names. That will get you lots of help!

CarolinaHD

Feb 8, 2011
NC
I belive you're confused, you are the child here asking the difference in using a power pup or edge tuner in the year 2016. Only dumbasses like you use those "tuners". This is not the forum for that, you need to go to duramaxforum.com with the other children.

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Illiterate?? What part of those sentences were unledgible? That didn't even touch childish, you must be touchy, bully dog and rolling coal isn't really two words I'd use in an introductory thread unless I was looking to start shit.

Just get an efi live tune, The edge may be okay for just a baby tune and gauges but they're known to cause problems on some of the older Trucks. Plus I like the fact if I don't like something I can just send an email or make a call to change it.

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
I belive you're confused, you are the child here asking the difference in using a power pup or edge tuner in the year 2016. Only dumbasses like you use those "tuners". This is not the forum for that, you need to go to duramaxforum.com with the other children.

I learned at an early age if I was gonna say dumb shit trying to be cute or was a smart ass, someone was gonna say something, and if you didn't like it then too ****ing bad, and like you can really tell someone's tone or what they really mean 90% of the time anyhow, worlds turned too thin skinned.

Aces

Apr 2, 2015
Grow some hair on your peaches and buy efilive. It costs the same and your truck will thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duramaxduner

Oct 28, 2013
I currently own an edge Juice w/ attitude for my 2003 lb7 but didn't zip tie it to the fuse box like I should've, so it fell into the engine compartment and overheated. I'm in the market for a new programmer, and have ruled it down to two options... Either another edge Juice with attitude or a bully dog power pup with outlook monitor. I mainly seek more power, and out of all the sites I have visited, it's about half and half as to which programmer provides more power. New Comer just trying out this forum. THANK YOU!

These 2 tuners you speak of are outdated and a thing of the past....They were maybe cool 10 years ago. EFI or leave it stock.