Bully Dog Days 2011

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
As they tried and had a great showing earlier this year, for the 50,000 dollar drag race to bring more money and payouts to the sport and competitors. We at custom auto are trying to do the same for bully dog days 2011 for the dyno competition. As it is considered to be dyno racing by some, others find joy as well in dynoing and proving there power. We called bully dog and presented them with a exhibition class 1,000 dollar buy in, winner take all! It will be released in there flyer shortly, i wanted to spread the word a bit early tho, to all who want to come, so you may have time to get ready! Bully dog will host there show as usual, this is exhibition only call out by us at custom auto , we will be putting in a thousand a piece to start the pot, there are no rules, run what you brung!! Fuel, nitrous, propane, 4 turbos, 3 turbos, 2 turbos, 1 turbo, if you wanna come have a blast and make big power with high stakes, Bully Dog Days 2011 is where it will be held, i believe there pay out is quite big as well. The event is held at bully dogs place july 9. See all who may come and good luck!!

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Just thought I'd post up I dynoed 551hp an 1038 tq zero load an no correction factor at bully dogs dyno on 35 lbs of boost see 40-45 on the streets so pretty happy with it an Chad from alligator dynoed 1129hp and 1400 something tq? He won the exhibition class an the 1000 pot! custom auto had a triple Turbo duramax that did 1054, then 1100 something, an third run was 1244 iirc but third run was not part of the contest I guess but impressive truck still good day of fun :D

Last edited:

'03duramax

I love cheer******s
Sep 16, 2006
WA
Damn, 1129?! Anyone know if he's ran it at the track to back up those numbers? Either way, badass.

nytro41

Jul 11, 2011
oh ya i know that. that was with the beta bullydog nitrous kit. but i heard he ran that on all fuel somewhere else.