BT lock box ?

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
so i hooked this unit up in my 07 LBZ and i started the truck, i turned the key to the off posistion and the truck continued to run, even with the key removed! what did i do wrong?

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
IIRC it is a wire that got hooked up wrong. message ben and he will get you a new one out.

6dot6

Jun 10, 2012
nj
you arent alone ryan. me and a friend of mine both have same issue. im glad its not just me. until you get ahold of ben cut the pink wire and you will be able to turn the truck off. this way you still get signal to the tcm for the stock lockup, otherwise you will need to reconnect brown wire.

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
you arent alone ryan. me and a friend of mine both have same issue. im glad its not just me. until you get ahold of ben cut the pink wire and you will be able to turn the truck off. this way you still get signal to the tcm for the stock lockup, otherwise you will need to reconnect brown wire.

Thank u guys...I was hoping i would get lucky and this install would go off with out a hitch.. Lol

Last edited:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Awesome, glad to hear the new one is working properly Ryan! If you could just send the old one back to me whenever you get a chance, that would be great.

thanks
Ben