BT DIESELWORKS SUMMER SALE!!! All electronics 15% off!!!

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
970847_593720483986502_20974747_n.jpg

Summer is here and the sled-pulling and drag-racing season is rapidly ramping up to full swing!!!

We're doing a summer season kick-off sale so you can get your truck outfitted ASAP with the latest great BT DieselWorks products!

All electronics are 15% off!

This includes:

Lockup controllers
tap-shift kits
DSP-5 switches
LightSaver kits
SmarTurn kits

and much more!

To get the 15% discount, simply use the coupon code "summer" at the checkout in our online store at www.btdieselworks.com

any questions, feel free to email us at [email protected]

thanks again for the support everyone!
-Ben and Jed

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
Just like to point out, your summer sale is happening before summer has actually started:) I might have to pick up a lockup controller. Good luck Ben.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Hey Ben, couple questions.

1) what is a SmarTurn
2) the new lock up boxes have a setting for street driving, kinda like a smart setting? Correct? How does this work? Is it an rpm, torque biases or speed sensitive "switch" that turns lock up on and off, and how much sooner will it engage lock up, from the stock application?

Thanks

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
:eek:nevermind:eek: I looked on your site and answered my own question

For anyone else wanting to know who didn't, the smarturn switch is an auto 3 flash blinker switch, that allows you to just tap the blinker to achieve a 3 blinker flash signal for lane changes

The lock up box works off a micro processor, and does have a smart function feature, but it looks like it is only recommended for racing and pulling applications, not meant to be on continuously during street driving? Not so sure about that, just how I understand it, all in all, lots of cool stuff on the site:thumb: keep up the awesome work, BTW, none of the links seemed to work on your R&D page....:( for me at least

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Hey Ben, couple questions.

1) what is a SmarTurn
2) the new lock up boxes have a setting for street driving, kinda like a smart setting? Correct? How does this work? Is it an rpm, torque biases or speed sensitive "switch" that turns lock up on and off, and how much sooner will it engage lock up, from the stock application?

Thanks

The smarturn is the one-touch lane change turn signal kit. Info here http://www.btdieselworks.com/collections/electronicstest/products/smarturn

The lockup controller "auto" mode is based on throttle position and current gear. When you have the auto mode "armed", any time you are in 2nd gear or higher, and go above 95% throttle, the lockup controller will automatically force-lock the converter.

http://www.btdieselworks.com/collections/transmission/products/allison-lockup-controller

Ben

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
:eek:nevermind:eek: I looked on your site and answered my own question

For anyone else wanting to know who didn't, the smarturn switch is an auto 3 flash blinker switch, that allows you to just tap the blinker to achieve a 3 blinker flash signal for lane changes

The lock up box works off a micro processor, and does have a smart function feature, but it looks like it is only recommended for racing and pulling applications, not meant to be on continuously during street driving? Not so sure about that, just how I understand it, all in all, lots of cool stuff on the site:thumb: keep up the awesome work, BTW, none of the links seemed to work on your R&D page....:( for me at least

You can program the SmarTurn turn signal module to do any amount of "blinks", from 3 blinks to 10 blinks to suit your personal preference.

The lockup controller can be used any time you want, on the street you can just leave it in "auto" mode all the time and anytime you go WOT, it will kick in and force-lock the converter.

ben

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
You can program the SmarTurn turn signal module to do any amount of "blinks", from 3 blinks to 10 blinks to suit your personal preference.

The lockup controller can be used any time you want, on the street you can just leave it in "auto" mode all the time and anytime you go WOT, it will kick in and force-lock the converter.

ben

OK, thanks ben:thumb:
That's good to know, I have been wanting one one these, but unsure how well it would work for street driving, now that I know, I may be able to get one next week, I am already committed to buying a block and some heads next week to start the ball rolling on an engine build, but the lock up box should still be attainable:thumb:

Ttys

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
OK, thanks ben:thumb:
That's good to know, I have been wanting one one these, but unsure how well it would work for street driving, now that I know, I may be able to get one next week, I am already committed to buying a block and some heads next week to start the ball rolling on an engine build, but the lock up box should still be attainable:thumb:

Ttys

Lockup box is a must. Love mine.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Hey ben/jed, how quick do those lock up boxes normally leave? have not seen anything about it shipping out so i was curious to the lead time.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Hey ben/jed, how quick do those lock up boxes normally leave? have not seen anything about it shipping out so i was curious to the lead time.

Normally everything ships either same business day or next business day (depending on what time the order was received), although with the floor of orders for this sale, Im about a day behind, so yours will ship out today. You'll get an email with tracking number as soon as it goes out. :thumb:

Ben

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Normally everything ships either same business day or next business day (depending on what time the order was received), although with the floor of orders for this sale, Im about a day behind, so yours will ship out today. You'll get an email with tracking number as soon as it goes out. :thumb:

Ben

Thank you Ben! just figured id ask cause i kinda figured you guys got slammed with orders