Best Gin

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
As long as there is an umbrella in it, I'm good. :rofl::D

dont think ive ever tried gin that i can remember. i stuck to coors light or jack daniels for a loooooong time but im tired of it. I have been looking at other "craft beers" to sip on and hard drinks as well

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
A bucket of 100 proof Boodles does the trick, although they changed their label and lowered the proof to 90.4. Five 4 oz dirty martini's, (straight Boodles over ice with a hint of green olive juice) and you are pretty well done for the night.:thumb::D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
A bucket of 100 proof Boodles does the trick, although they changed their label and lowered the proof to 90.4. Five 4 oz dirty martini's, (straight Boodles over ice with a hint of green olive juice) and you are pretty well done for the night.:thumb::D

You are a real macho man Ken. :thumb:

bfmine

Sep 11, 2011
Cape cod,ma
I like my gin mixed in a long island iced tea. :thumb:

Yessir.

Mike, I'm taking my sister on a date this weekend. I want to take it to the next level. Can you reccomend a good whiskey that she would like. I usually drink Wild Irish rose but I want to impress her I'd like something real good that goes down easy. But I don't want to spend more than 10 bucks. Any reccomendations?

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Yessir.

Mike, I'm taking my sister on a date this weekend. I want to take it to the next level. Can you reccomend a good whiskey that she would like. I usually drink Wild Irish rose but I want to impress her I'd like something real good that goes down easy. But I don't want to spend more than 10 bucks. Any reccomendations?

Southern Comfort should do the trick.:roflmao: