Bay State Diesels get in here

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
Well back for a couple days before heading back to Jersey for another trip on the boat. I was thinking about doing a meet & greet in may after Im done on the boat.

Pondsy

Jan 4, 2008
Plymouth, MA
Summer went fast and did a lot of camping, including the cup races in September. Truck got no love other than maintenance here either. Keeping the warranty for now and we'll see if I do something next year.

There is a get together with boys from NETDP at the cruise night in Foxboro if you want to shoot up. Cruise night/car show and then head out for a couple drinks and food.

It's the last show/cruise night of the year.:(

Last edited:

Pondsy

Jan 4, 2008
Plymouth, MA
It started a couple weeks ago actually - just not on the site much right now. I believe the next gathering is June 17th. I'm laid up with a leg injury so I'll only be there if I'm off the cruches by then. Check on NETDP. There is a post over there that updates each week of the gathering to see who is going.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
i know my LT tends bar in a nice place out near boston somewhere, or I know a greeeeaaaaat bar a mile away from my house that is also a microbrewery and restaurant, and very smoke friendly :D