Battle of the LML's!!!!!!!

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
I bet his pride was hurt bad. I seem to think the your 11 lml with lockup box will take it just because of the box...but I've been wrong alot before

MattWayne07

May 24, 2015
Tomball, Tx
What's up guys. As the "buddy" I figured it would be in my best interest to jump on here to keep Coker honest!

Loving the truck so far and what a world of difference the mods make!

I'm looking forward to see how this plays out and how deep my pockets have to get to stay on top of Coker.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
couple set backs, no runs today! Should have them lined up before Monday tho!! :thumb:

I'm still on the stock front suspension an launching with bars up I can leave around 1800psi which was a 1.9-2.0 60' at the track. I'm sure I could launch harder if I lowered it and at least supported the center link, but you would be surprised at how well the LML's launch in stock form. You couldn't launch my old LMM for sh*t with the bars up at all, had to be down all the way.

1800 psi, eh? Well, you've got the record for highest boost pressure for sure. :hehe:

Everything else being equal....it all comes down to driver skill. Have fun, no matter who wins.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
GMC's are faster

:thumb:

When are yall going to do this? I need to blow the mothballs out and I'll show yall whats up. LBZ POWER!

Last edited: