Battery Replacement

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona

Pot calling the kettle black when you're polluting too, ya think, although you're polluting less than the link just add up the other thousands of trucks doing what you've done as some of items you note in your signature involve removal or tampering with factory emission equipment, wait, as I read the WHOLE signature the whole truck is tampered with an LBZ engine in a LB7 truck it has to pass 2006 emissions standards to be compliant....:eek:

So, who's worse, the group you're in or Excide.?

White GMC 2003 2500HD D/A SLE/CC/SB 4x4~06LBZ engine transplant from Russ @ RPM Motorsports~No more Lb7 injectors to replace Bilstein 5100~Air bags~Autometer Gauges~33 BFG's~MBRP 4" Exhaust~SD tie rod sleeves~Cognito Braces~PPE high flow pick up~Fass 95 pump~Titan 52-gal.~Prodigy~New tranny 02/12/2015 Mike L. "Baby Frankenstein " w/Goerend converter w/ Mike L. tranny cooler and pump rub fix~6 speed tap shifter~DSP5 from ATP~Siege Engineering Anvil train horns(Very Loud)

Last edited:

Pure Diesel

Apr 22, 2008
Ventura County
Pot calling the kettle black when you're polluting too, ya think, although you're polluting less than the link just add up the other thousands of trucks doing what you've done as some of items you note in your signature involve removal or tampering with factory emission equipment, wait, as I read the WHOLE signature the whole truck is tampered with an LBZ engine in a LB7 truck it has to pass 2006 emissions standards to be compliant....:eek:

So, who's worse, the group you're in or Excide.?

What tampering have I done in my signature? I have passed the smog test twice with this vehicle, since the transplant. I failed before because of the injectors smoking at idle. It is perfectly legal to do this as long as you use a current or newer motor. I have the cat and all emissions on the vehicle for this current engine. I replaced the engine due to the injectors doing mosquito abatement 4x's. I run a clean ATP tune. I think I'm being the responsible one by running this way.