Basic tuning/shop reputation

c5fourj

Occasionally moving quick
Dec 20, 2014
Brighton, CO
Hi everyone, im trying to understand stock truck tuning and was woundering if anyone thinks my stock turbo/fuel power seems wrong, and or bad.
Thanks!
Also anyone with personal Diesel Day Dreams info on how your truck performs with their tuning would be awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_2258.jpg
    IMG_2258.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 130

wilrob

Back in the Motherland
Sep 14, 2016
Dallas, TX
I have a buddy that runs their tunes when he is back in Denver. He was about 680rwhp in his lly for 90k miles before he put a hole in a piston. He speaks pretty highly of them.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Wade knows his sh*t, he's been doing this since the beginning... Those numbers are right in line with a stock fuel/turbo truck.

Lparrill

And here we go again
Jul 30, 2010
Lander, WY
My built motor truck is tuned by Wade. I tried several other tuners remotely, and its by far worth it to have it tuned in person. Wade definitely knows his stuff.

MaxSmoke

FNG for life
Jan 25, 2012
Brighton Co
c5fourj I see you're in Brighton also. Where abouts are you? I'm off 85 and Bromley.

Yes wade does do pretty decent tunes and i know you already spent money with him, but there is a little shop off 96th and I76 called Accel diesel. The numbers they are putting down on stock bottom end trucks is pretty impressive.