Bad news comes in 2s....

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Well hopefully thats all....

3-4 days ago, 2 injectors with brand new nozzles took a shit. Said F it....ordered brand new II injectors with 50% overs...

Been running pretty low psi with the 366 (34 psi), turned the wastegate up 2 360 degree turns and gained 1-2 psi....

After reading Fingers thread......figured why not...I'll check it...

a large crack and multiple pinholes.....fml

well guess I get to tell the wife I need a new intercooler tomorrow...

and supposed to race at Scheids next weekend.....not racing unless you are scrambling to get shit together....at least in my world anyway.

Always something..

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Oh I'll be there and the truck will be too.....Henry ordered new II 50% injectors and hopefully a new banks intercooler...

the intercooler is priority of course, it should be here this week and ill be somewhat rdy for racing as long as it is consistent on friday....

Trevor send me your cell number, I had to get a new phone and I think I lost it in the change out.

Diner would be awesome:thumb:

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Yeah no intercooler in time it appears....has to ship from cali to me....if it wasnt like 500 bucks to get it expedited I would do it...

Gonna pull mine tonight and see if I cant jb weld the crap out of it for a temp fix.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
john, check your hot side IC pipe while you're at it. Mine and a buddies both had giant holes in them at the bottom first bend. the brake line rubbed a hole through them.

Fingers

Village Idiot
Vendor/Sponsor
Apr 1, 2008
White Oak, PA
Draw a slight vacuum on the intercooler if you use JB weld. It will draw the material into the cracks. Release the vacuum to cure.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Guess I should change this to "come in 3s".....

Come outside to leave from work and no one was parked around me....thought that was weird, left work a bit early and usually the lot is packed...

As I walked in front of the truck...WTF the bumper was pushed upwards and I can see where someones car pushed up against it...

No note, nadda....my truck isn't really confusable with anyone elses....checked with the security guys to see if they heard or seen anyone....Of course not...

Makes me feel real good working on a military installation that someone wouldn't even own up and leave a note, more than likely I can just bend it back down.

I hate people I swear...:mad: