ATTENTION DP MODs

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
WTF did I do wrong and why am I banned???? I didnt say anything, and I sign on today to see a "you've been banned for publicly badgering a supporting vendor"

badgering? What is this, jolly old england?

I dont even remember the last thing I posted...

ben

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
WTF did I do wrong and why am I banned???? I didnt say anything, and I sign on today to see a "you've been banned for publicly badgering a supporting vendor"

ben

Must have something to do with Pink Slippers.

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
Wait for 01dmax6spd to respond, he will tell you why you were banned but most likely he will lie to you then proclaim he will go back to the mothership(DP) and find out what happened when in reality he will do nothing to help you. He cannot be trusted...

Pure Diesel

Apr 22, 2008
Ventura County

ben

Just pissin in everyones Corn Flakes, huh Ben. J/K:p

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
I'm sure it had to do with the "Best Aftermarket Rod" thread that they deleted a bunch of post's in. I think they deleted yours, Nicks, IdahoRobs, and another's post in that thread.

BoiseRob

Oct 12, 2007
Most likely. And it was me, BoiseRob, not IdahoRob that got deleted. I quoted you Ben, Nick & Bobo and my post said..

"Here we go...:popcorn:"

But I'm really an :angel:

Rob

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Ohhh yeah now I remember. What did IdahoRob and the other guys say in their posts (the ones that got deleted)??? Did nick/DuramaxTooner respond? I really wish they could feel my frustration with that whole mess back in october. They make me out to be some big mean jerk. I'm not a jerk; if I was/am a jerk, I would have sued nick and given him a little more trouble than some snide/smart ass remarks on a stupid internet forum. Jeez.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
There are a couple new guys over there that have gone power-mad since they got Staff powers. Kinda reminds me of 2006/07, and not in a good way.

Last edited:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all

ben

You have been banned because you are :teknology: and the mods over there dont like it when you smarter than they are :D