ATS Truckfest 2012

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I really hope I don't get S*** for starting this thread I know a lot of you guys hate ATS. Just thought I'd see if anyone is planning on attending/competing? Should be a great event. Bandimere is the ultimate test if you ask me. I'm gonna push my luck with some more fuel and go for stock bottom end glory on that Sunday. So how about you guys?? Here is some info:

**Friday August 3rd** features the sled pull/ truck pulls at the Adams County Fairgrounds Stadium. The NSPA Sled Pulling Team will tech-in competitors on-site. Work Stock Class will open the 4-class action, with the main event later... in the night. All competitors and spectators are invited. Classes range from stock trucks to heavily-modified dedicated pullers. 2012's sled pull is co-sponsored and sanctioned by NSPA (National Sled Pullers Association) and features the NSPA's pulling sled which is one of the newest and latest technology sleds in the country. Four classes are available to pullers including: Work Stock, 2.6" /66mm turbo, 3.0" /76mm turbo, 3.8" /96.5mm turbo, and Modified (open). Cash and prizes were awarded to 1st-3rd place!

Adams County Fairgrounds
9755 Henderson Rd
Brighton, CO 80601

**Saturday August 4th** ATS hosts an open house Dyno Day & BBQ at our Arvada facility. Activities at ATS and dyno runs begin at 8:00 a.m. Armed Services Members who attended Saturday with military ID eat for free! Bring your truck down to see what it can do - or just attend and watch the action!

ATS Diesel Headquarters
5293 Ward Road
Arvada, CO 80002

**Sunday August 5th** Cummins Truck Fest moves the excitement to the drag strip at Bandimere Speedway - sponsored by Merritt Equipment. Events for Sunday include drag racing, vendor midway, rock crawling, and show-n-shine competition starting at 8:00 a.m. Spectators will see some of the most unique and detailed vehicles in the rockies. Many of the country's fastest trucks come to lay down impressive quarter mile times. As with Saturday, Sunday's competition and spectator opportunities are open to everyone.
*Drag racing trucks are requested to have either upward-firing exhaust stacks, or use a temporary exhaust turn-up pipe for the event. This change was made at the request of the track which must manage issues presented by smoke from trucks that can damage track property and disqualify racers due to issues with the timing light system.

Bandimere Speedway
3051 South Rooney Road
Morrison, CO 80465

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
First of all, I don't hate ATS at all. I have run a ton of their products and never had any major problems, if I did have a problem Clint and Mike made it right. I'd love to come to the event, as would the Max'd Out crew, but with the NHRDA schedule the way it is, it just doesn't fit. Good luck with the event and I hope it has a great turn out.:thumb:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
First of all, I don't hate ATS at all. I have run a ton of their products and never had any major problems, if I did have a problem Clint and Mike made it right. I'd love to come to the event, as would the Max'd Out crew, but with the NHRDA schedule the way it is, it just doesn't fit. Good luck with the event and I hope it has a great turn out.:thumb:

Thanks for posting! And bummer you guys can't make it, ive always wanted to see Maxdout run in person. Oh well maybe next year. I attended last year and wow there was a S*** ton of trucks there. Funny thing was, some guys told me it wasnt as well attended as previous years. All that aside ive gotten confirmation from quite a few guys with sweet rigs that they are in fact going. Carnage or glory here we come

Last edited:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I might come watch. No sence in running my rig.. its a crap box compaired to your guys bad azz sweet rigs.

These events wouldn't be successful with out people like you and trucks like yours! If it was only track queens the bills would never get paid. U should run it man! The adrenaline and rush is awesome. I used to sit out too when my truck had a banks six-gun and I felt so inferior. Watching guys like Newly, Brian, Nate Delong, Sean Gammel, and Garett Bonds and the fun they were having drove me to get off the sidelines. I'm glad I did.:thumb:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas

May be a dumb question but why isn't this an NHRDA event as big as it is???

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
These events wouldn't be successful with out people like you and trucks like yours! If it was only track queens the bills would never get paid. U should run it man! The adrenaline and rush is awesome. I used to sit out too when my truck had a banks six-gun and I felt so inferior. Watching guys like Newly, Brian, Nate Delong, Sean Gammel, and Garett Bonds and the fun they were having drove me to get off the sidelines. I'm glad I did.:thumb:

Its been a looooong time since ive raced with gammel and his mega cab. He still have that truck?