ARP stud kit for LLY Injector Hold downs

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
ARP makes all types of fastners. No doubt some bolt in something fits there and ARP makes it.

Sent from my iPhone.

antwon88

Jul 18, 2014
Sorry to post in an old thread but better than starting a new one ;) does anyone know where to get arp Injector hold down studs for my lly im looking for around 800hp and I dont feel ill need full billet hold downs

SilveradoTwins02

Hopefully twins soon
Aug 5, 2014
Hanover PA
Sorry to post in an old thread but better than starting a new one ;) does anyone know where to get arp Injector hold down studs for my lly im looking for around 800hp and I dont feel ill need full billet hold downs

I was looking arpund for some too. I don't think they list them anymore due to some big d max builders having the rights to them. Merchants has a bolt kit of 5 bolts for a good price. Or I measured the stock bolts and told my vendor the size and he was able to get them through arp for me. Less then 40
But he had to tell ARP the size we needed. They have agreements with large vendors and can't disclose the kit number I guess???

antwon88

Jul 18, 2014
I was looking arpund for some too. I don't think they list them anymore due to some big d max builders having the rights to them. Merchants has a bolt kit of 5 bolts for a good price. Or I measured the stock bolts and told my vendor the size and he was able to get them through arp for me. Less then 40
But he had to tell ARP the size we needed. They have agreements with large vendors and can't disclose the kit number I guess???

Does your builder have the part numbers at all you can pm me?