Help: Anyone recognize this “shorty

Pwinland95

Jan 24, 2015
Illinois
So I recently came across this truck for sale.. younger kid bought it and doesn’t know much about it. Just wondering if anyone possibly would know the owner who converted it? It’s an 05 lly with 100k miles. Interior was also swapped for leather, etc. Truck is currently located in east central Illinois and I believe the previous owner also was from Illinois. Just looking to see if I could get any info. Thanks guys!
e233a4268fe5f1149dd42c4e9fb58bd2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Seems there was a white shorty sell a couple years ago but I think it was a manual crank windows type of truck and thought it was LBZ.

That one looks great though! What are they asking for it?!

Pwinland95

Jan 24, 2015
Illinois
Seems there was a white shorty sell a couple years ago but I think it was a manual crank windows type of truck and thought it was LBZ.

I went and looked at it.. truck was kinda in rougher shape than I like. Previous owner did a rhino lining and painted it on rocker and cab corners.. looked awful. Some scratches and dents. The frame shortening looked very professional though. Overall I would have to put too much work into it for my liking. He was asking 20k which I thought was way high. Truck looks better in pics than it does in person

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013

This isn’t that truck. Although it did get converted to power windows and etc. it was an lbz

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I went and looked at it.. truck was kinda in rougher shape than I like. Previous owner did a rhino lining and painted it on rocker and cab corners.. looked awful. Some scratches and dents. The frame shortening looked very professional though. Overall I would have to put too much work into it for my liking. He was asking 20k which I thought was way high. Truck looks better in pics than it does in person

20k!?

I’ll buuld them and sell them if they bring that