any good shops in SEPA

billdunn83

BAMF
Nov 8, 2011
SEPA
just want to see if there are any good diesel shops out here. I see diesel trucks everywhere because of all the farm land but never heard of any shops.

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
What are you looking to get done?

Eisenhart Diesel (New Oxford), East Coast Diesel (Jonestown), Zimmie's (Lebanon), Pro Diesel Works (Lebanon), Carson Stauffer Diesel Performance (Port Matilda) Rieff Diesel (Chambersburg), Liberator (Carlisle)...that's all I can think of off the top of my head. This is just a list of shops...

Dipper is not too far in Baltimore MD.

Last edited:

billdunn83

BAMF
Nov 8, 2011
SEPA
I was thinking about taking to a good reputible shop for them to give the whole truck a once over. I am not new to cars but I am new to diesels. just wanna get a second opinion on the injectors being bad or not also.

cuminstrkmydmax

Sep 10, 2008
North East MD
Give BigDipper a call- hes definitely a "NO BS" guy and will tell you exactly how it is.
He is located in Baltimore MD just of I-95
His number is 410-960-6015 shoot him a text and he will get back to you.

GOOD LUCK Steven

cuminstrkmydmax

Sep 10, 2008
North East MD
It's about impossible to contact big dipper..... Take it to Pro diesel werk (Ladell), Carson stouffer or Lee Reiff. Shaun Liberator is a POS.

Like i said- send him a text, you may not get an immediate response but he WILL get back to you. He doesnt answer the phone when he is working- it rings constantly so it would be hard to get anything done. I guarantee that you wont get any better work anywhere! Spend your money right the first time- or spend more the second time.

-Steven

Papuller86

alittle more then stock
Jun 22, 2010
scranton pa
X2 on George just drop him a text, leave your name small message and 99% of the time he will call u with in a few hours defently a stand up no bs guy and well worth the hour drive for sure

Schwinn68

little gearhead
Jan 9, 2008
Minooka IL
X2 on George just drop him a text, leave your name small message and 99% of the time he will call u with in a few hours defently a stand up no bs guy and well worth the hour drive for sure

x2 He will definitely tell you the way things should be, even if it's not what you want to hear. :rofl: I've bought many of my parts from George and he hasn't steered me wrong yet.