Alignment in CT

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Good place to get an alignment in CT? Preferably southern CT. Town fair tire is clueless and it's a waste of tires. Don't think their sensors are wide enough to get an accurate reading.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Townfair tire? I wouldn't let them do it anyway. Your truck has a lift so who did the lift? I would ask your dealer who they use or let them do it pay the little extra for quality IMO. But that's me

schulte

Jul 31, 2010
CT
I actually know a guy at town fair in Old Saybrook, CT that has always done alignments on all of my trucks and is pretty good at it. That's not to say that most of the town fair guys aren't, but in this case he's always been able to get mine dead on even with my bars cranked, cognito UCAs, 35's etc.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
In Oxford but work down in Greenwich so anywhere between there and here.

Thanks for the suggestions!

pizza pig

I Like to Party
Feb 13, 2012
CT
Bonenfant Alignment Services

64 Van Zant St
Norwalk, CT 06855

Has always done our trucks. :thumb:

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Thanks! Haha I got it done a couple weeks ago. I was running out of time and tire.

I went to West high service in Stamford. Chris did it, I have zero complaints. So far I would recommend them.

I went based on the recommendation of Westover diesel. It's a Ford place but I was running out of options with 35s. Didn't fit most places.