After head gasket replacement issues

POORfixwhenbreaks

May 8, 2018
i didn't buy them from them again. I got my old ones back from them. my old ones were not bad. very repetitive not very helpful. not so easy to just drop 3 grand on injectors

ZeroGravity58

Mar 23, 2008
Maryland
Instead of sending the injectors back to a junk shop how about you send the same injectors to a reputable shop like LDS, exergy, or s&s and have them check them out. I would almost bet there is something wrong with at least one of them. I don't know one person who has bought injectors from Pensacola and been satisfied. They are cheap for a reason, you get what you pay for!

ZeroGravity58

Mar 23, 2008
Maryland
If you cant get it started have you hooked up a scan tool and looked at desired vs actual fuel pressure when you are cranking the truck? Have you checked to make sure you are not picking any air up in the fuel system? If desired rail pressure is not met the injectors will not open

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
OK to be clear the injectors in my truck right now are not from Pensacola.

I requested my injectors back too because mine weren't shot, what I got back was NOT my injectors. I GUARANTEE YOU that pensacola sent you back junk and not yours, it's how they operate. If an injector is good, it gets a new nozzle, coated in diesel, and sent out as rebuilt.