LB7: ac delco oil and fuel filters?

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
I use both. Couldn't tell you if they are the best. I get the oil changed for free at the dealer I bought the truck from. I'm not complaining. I use the fuel filter because i get them at a good price. I did notice the fuel filter's are white now. I don't know if the filter itself changed or they ran out of blue paint to put on them

Jack Bauer

May 3, 2008
CT
I've always used OEM Oil filters. But when it has come to fuel filters I've run the OEM, Luberfiner, Napa you name it. Never had an issue with any of those. I had heard somewhere that they are all made by the same company and just rebranded and that wouldn't surprise me.

Cougar281

Sep 11, 2006
St Louis, MO
All the fuel filters where made by Racor... Now I THINK someone else is making some of them, but most of them are probably still made by Racor.

Dirtbikindad393

Nov 2, 2008
Moorpark, CA
They are all good filters. I use the Wix fuel filter which I beleive is a lower micron rating than the AC Delco. For oil filters as far as efficiency goes you would be hard pressed to find one that filters at a lower micron rating than the Amsoil filter.