Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I actually know to much and this is my last I promise. The one thing that everyone should consider and Romney has made it public he will shut down planned parent hood, in favor of what? Back to illegal abortions, any drugs that pro life do not like will become black market. A woman's right is taken from her so we get to backwards and history once again repeats itself. That decision is between her and God NOT US. Do you want that responsibility? Planned parent hood has done an awesome job of keeping abortions way way down from what it used to be. With them gone we will create once again one of the real monsters of old. Hey maybe they could get a there piercings done and maybe a tattoo too and an abortion for one low price.......tasteless yes very much so and yet a strong and real possibility. You have got to talk to the people of MA. he is responsible for out sourcing and sending american jobs to China, he is the cheater. How do you make jobs from that guys? Is he going to call his buds up and say hey can we have those back. Maybe Romney should get in office, maybe then it will wake you up I'm just not sure we could survive it. All the regs that actually protect us will be gone. You really think a sweet talking liar and Ryan anti-Christ SOB actually gives a crap about you.......you are truly misinformed one of the 53%? BTW the reason I know to much. I still have Republican and Democrat friends in D.C. and my Republican friends are telling me to be afraid and down right scared. Ryan does in fact scare me to death. He very much wants Social Security gone period and ANY government funded program that actually helps anybody gone, even the GOP is nervous about him. Any regulations that hold back big oil will be on the chopping block, healthcare reform will not happen, well it will be reformed in the favor of the insurance companies, your voucher program for medicare. You had better be well above Romney's 200k a year middle class or your SOL. If Warren Buffet was running I would hands down vote for him and I wish he had. Obama needs to get pissed off and show it.

If you post this shit again I will give you time off. You are a fanatic. People like you are why we don't allow political subjects.
As usual these kinds of subjects get out of hand and do not belong on a performance forum.
We all have the right to vote for our candidates. Cast your vote and opinion at the poles.
If this thread gets out of hand I will lock it down fast.

blkdmax04

loud pipes save lives
Sep 7, 2010
The Desert
I actually know to much and this is my last I promise. The one thing that everyone should consider and Romney has made it public he will shut down planned parent hood, in favor of what? Back to illegal abortions, any drugs that pro life do not like will become black market. A woman's right is taken from her so we get to backwards and history once again repeats itself. That decision is between her and God NOT US. Do you want that responsibility? Planned parent hood has done an awesome job of keeping abortions way way down from what it used to be. With them gone we will create once again one of the real monsters of old. Hey maybe they could get a there piercings done and maybe a tattoo too and an abortion for one low price.......tasteless yes very much so and yet a strong and real possibility. You have got to talk to the people of MA. he is responsible for out sourcing and sending american jobs to China, he is the cheater. How do you make jobs from that guys? Is he going to call his buds up and say hey can we have those back. Maybe Romney should get in office, maybe then it will wake you up I'm just not sure we could survive it. All the regs that actually protect us will be gone. You really think a sweet talking liar and Ryan anti-Christ SOB actually gives a crap about you.......you are truly misinformed one of the 53%? BTW the reason I know to much. I still have Republican and Democrat friends in D.C. and my Republican friends are telling me to be afraid and down right scared. Ryan does in fact scare me to death. He very much wants Social Security gone period and ANY government funded program that actually helps anybody gone, even the GOP is nervous about him. Any regulations that hold back big oil will be on the chopping block, healthcare reform will not happen, well it will be reformed in the favor of the insurance companies, your voucher program for medicare. You had better be well above Romney's 200k a year middle class or your SOL. If Warren Buffet was running I would hands down vote for him and I wish he had. Obama needs to get pissed off and show it.

WOW !!!!!! your an Idiot just stop talking :roflmao:

bigbaddiesel

May 24, 2010
Canukistan
are all communist democrats inbred?:nutswinger::jerkit::gay::doh:

would explain a lot

but seriously, obama plans on hitting 20 trill in his next term if he gets in, how is that good? (he already spent more than Bush did in 2 terms, and he isnt even done his first)

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
We must have a different President for things to turn for the better. No person with money is going to spend enough with this President to change the economy for the better. It takes consumer confidence and that just doesn't exist right now. Banks have to lend money to people with less than 800 beacons for the economy to turn around too. Plenty of people would build homes if these things were different.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
What bothers me is when Obama started talking about Romneys tax cuts COSTING 5 trillion dollars or whatever.....the liberals are spending tax dollars before they even have them. its ridiculous

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
This thread shouldn't even be here, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, but people shouldn't be threatened for having an opinion.

Trotorx2

Sep 21, 2006
Beaumont, Texas
I agree completely with MikeL. This guys looks like he just came here to start shit.
Closing this is fine with me because most of us here are in agreement about the direction this counrty is going. We need to ALL vote to get this country headed back in the right direction.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
OK, I'm going to close it.

The energy policy outlined by the gov't can seriously affect our trucks, so in a way, politics are important to hotrodding.

But if doesn't directly apply to energy policy, then it doesn't belong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.