2016 LML Code P0091

LML2016

Apr 9, 2020
Central,Louisiana
Need some advise/info on my 2016 LML. It has been throwing a Code P0091 and going to reduced engine power mode. Has done this 2 days in a row. Pulled over on side of the ride where it was rather rough, killed it, re-started and it went back to normal, first bump i hit on the intestate it went back to reduced power. Kinda leads me to think there is a wire shorting out somewhere. Do these trucks have any certain areas that are prone to rubbing into the harness that would cause a FPR control circuit low code ?

LML2016

Apr 9, 2020
Central,Louisiana
Thanks for the reply, i noticed that rubbing yesterday, but it was not worn through the protective jacket at all. I will look closer today, not rubbing on the EGR valve area either. Removing both inner-fender wells to get a better look at everything today. Also cleaning and checking all ground wires.

LML2016

Apr 9, 2020
Central,Louisiana
Problem found !! The harness for the fuel psi. regulator had got against #4 Injector line and rubbed a very small spot in the black wire, right below the multi-pin connector. Got it well insulated now. Maybe this will help someone out in the future.