2015 Denali or 2014 Ram

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Well just like the title states. Which one woud you choose if you had to buy a new truck?

I have looked at both today in person and I must say its a close call. I really like the Ram boxes (they would make my life easier) but the look of the look of the Denali gets me thinking I should go that route....

Give me some input guys. I need to make a decision soon...:)

elliottw

Jan 23, 2013
ND
I've driven a new longhorn Laramie and a 15 hd (silverado) and I think that dodge has a really nice pickup but I'd still go gm all the way

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I love the duramax, but the dodges interior is sweet.

I agree 100%..

The megacab is another big plus as well with a baby coming in May the extra room would be nice for mama and jr..:D

I have to admitt it guys the cummins powered rigg is winning as of now. Convince me otherwise...:angel:

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
I have a couple of friends with them, with the new 8inch screen but still the cloth seats, and I found the sound system in the rear to be lacking....

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
You mean the Fiat. It is not a dodge nor a dodge interior.

I agree. Its more european, I like the hard seats. They remind me of my wifes Benz, supportive not plush...

The new Denali's seats seemed a tad soft, but maybe im just bigger than most... lol... the new interior is sweet though...

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI
No matter the interior…at the end of the day it's still a Dodge. I must say they have come a long ways in the looks department. It would be my second choice to GM.

Last edited:

Antiher03

Nov 10, 2013
Utah
I love the look of the new cummins! But my dad has a buddy that refuses to tow with it says it sucks in that dept.

But this looks sweet too

emusuhuq.jpg

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
It is not a Dodge. Chrysler does not own the Ram line of trucks..hence the fiat motor in the ram 1500 diesel

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
I love the look of the new cummins! But my dad has a buddy that refuses to tow with it says it sucks in that dept.

But this looks sweet too

emusuhuq.jpg

id put my 6.7 against a lml all day everyday :D

How does the new GM crew cab stack up against for size?

not even close gms interiors blows compared to the rams in style and size. I still love my duramaxs but gm is way behind on cab room im 6'4 I cant sit comfortably in my 03 for very long but I have so much room in my mega cab

the 6.7s once tuned need studs if your going to tow a lot though that's there only draw back but only takes 3 hours to do them if you replace one by one

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
id put my 6.7 against a lml all day everyday :D

not even close gms interiors blows compared to the rams in style and size. I still love my duramaxs but gm is way behind on cab room im 6'4 I cant sit comfortably in my 03 for very long but I have so much room in my mega cab

I know the maga cabs are way big......on the new 1500, I was impressed with the larger cab...