2004.5 Tap Shifter

tank21pa

Dec 14, 2009
Ben:
I was just able to get my tap shifter installed yest by Caleb Baker (05lly).
4 of the 6 conectors going to the TCM were not crimped hard enough. Caleb checked all the wiring 3 times. The truck is throwing code 708. Once we removed your box trans worked fine and had no codes. I am worried how the crimps are in the box. I have tried calling 30 plus times, I pmed you on here and also sent you a message on facebook. This is getting out of hand!! I need my truck daily, I bought your box over your competators because I thought I wouldnt have these problems from you.. I would like to get this resolved quickly!!

Mods: I tried multiple times to get ahold of him. I did not want to do this out in the open, but after all the hassel I had to get his product in the first place I cant wait 2 months to get this resolved.

Thanks Matt

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Matt Ive been really sick the past couple days and been in bed/asleep..havent been on the forums in the past couple days. I just tried calling you twice, once went right to voicemail, the other time I left you a voicemail message.

Give me a call as soon as you get the message I left, or send me an email so we can get this straightened out ASAP.

Ben

Joshwelsh

Jun 26, 2012
What is bens phone number.

I didn't get written instructions for my tap shift and my turn signal mid