LBZ: 2-3 and 4-5 neautral shift built trans

Antsdmax

Ameture Guy
Jan 21, 2016
hi have just had a trans built here with a suncoast kit billet convertor etc after we thought the c3 clutches where destroyed (ended up looking fine) as it was what feels like neautral shifting 2-3 shift and 4-5 shift once trans temp gets to 65-70 degrees celcius. Anyway after the rebuild the truck is doing the exact same thing.. any help would be great no codes at all come up and it shift so smooth and runs great up till those Temps i don't know what else to check :mad::confused:

Antsdmax

Ameture Guy
Jan 21, 2016
part throttle only, under full throttle to 75% ish its still perfect but as stated only at those temps. no codes

Last edited:

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Mine has a delayed shift under part throttle all the time like that, like a 1 second delay, but up top and loaded it's a crisp perfect shift, not sure what causes it, I think my TCM needs tuned as it did it stock as well.

Antsdmax

Ameture Guy
Jan 21, 2016
yeah but this bangs in its like a short delay then bam it goes in i hate it... i have ATP tune in the TCM matched to the ECM tune it did it on the stock tune aswell :confused::confused: