Question: 12.50 wides on dually

BlackPearl3500

Apr 6, 2014
Fredericksburg VA.
im wanting to get rid of my semi tires just to expensive to replace wanting to run 37 or 38's but no one makes them in 10.50 or 11.50 (at least I cant find them) is anyone running 37x12.50's on there dually if so how?

messejme

Jazzy, Me and Max
Mar 7, 2008
Branchburg NJ
I've seen an older(90's) big block dually run a single wide street slick out back. Looked real bad ass. Must have to get a custom rim spacing though.

BlackPearl3500

Apr 6, 2014
Fredericksburg VA.
I've seen an older(90's) big block dually run a single wide street slick out back. Looked real bad ass. Must have to get a custom rim spacing though.

yeah i was figuring it would take some custom wheel cause i really like the SRW look i wanna keep the 1 ton rear end though and dont want to fork out for a SRW 1 ton but i love the look of the SRW with the big a** lip

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
If you are running semi wheels, you'll need semi tires as they are .5" off from normal tires. (22.5, 24.5" etc.)

Not sure on your budget but American force makes some wheels that are wide enough to put a really wide tire on. Only other problem is to get a super wide tire, typically you have to run a semi grade tire since normal tires don't come as wide. If you want a srw I would just swap the bed, get new wheels and tires, and take the front spacers off and your golden.

BlackPearl3500

Apr 6, 2014
Fredericksburg VA.
If you are running semi wheels, you'll need semi tires as they are .5" off from normal tires. (22.5, 24.5" etc.)

Not sure on your budget but American force makes some wheels that are wide enough to put a really wide tire on. Only other problem is to get a super wide tire, typically you have to run a semi grade tire since normal tires don't come as wide. If you want a srw I would just swap the bed, get new wheels and tires, and take the front spacers off and your golden.

yeah i was looking at getting a new set of wheels just cause the .5's make tire selection very slim and that was option two is get a fleet side bed and new singles i just didnt know how well they will work with the dually rear end cause its so much wider than the SRW i feel like it would have way more stance than necessary in the rear but maybe im confused