09-10 Allisons anything changed?

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
I just picked up a 2010 and my buddy goy a 09, I was wondering if anything internally on the trans has changed from previous year 6 speeds? I question this cause eventualy both are gonna get a stage 4 kit from MikeL. For now they are going to get just a Transgo Jr tell the new business starts makin some money. The reason I question internal changes is I heard that the 2011's get a TCM controled line pressure :D Just wondering since we dont have access to the 09+ TCM's with efi yet that maybe some early revisions may have taken place on the 2010 doubtful for the 09 but obviously they both got the new TCM.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I just picked up a 2010 and my buddy goy a 09, I was wondering if anything internally on the trans has changed from previous year 6 speeds? I question this cause eventualy both are gonna get a stage 4 kit from MikeL. For now they are going to get just a Transgo Jr tell the new business starts makin some money. The reason I question internal changes is I heard that the 2011's get a TCM controled line pressure :D Just wondering since we dont have access to the 09+ TCM's with efi yet that maybe some early revisions may have taken place on the 2010 doubtful for the 09 but obviously they both got the new TCM.

Call me Robert.

skintback

Take this one to church
Mar 5, 2007
Florida
The 2010 i put a transgo jr in was the same as the 09's that i have done. The only difference was the stock trim valve springs were orange on the 10's and the 01-09's are black.

Mike will hook you up :thumb: