08 lmm rear door lock possessed

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
My buddy texted me this. I was thinking bcm issue maybe? Anyone had this happen before?

“Yo buddy, that lock is acting crazy. Now I reach back there and manually unlock it, it will relock itself... Also I can have the truck unlocked with the front door open, then go back and open that back passenger door and it sets off my alarm. What do you think?”

slowlml

Undercover Epa agent
Feb 6, 2015
Strasburg Va/Wardensville Wv
My lml did that for about 3 days randomly on and off then just stopped. This was probabaly 2 years ago and hasnt done it again since. I checked over wiring pulled the panel off and nothing caught my eye. Now that I bring it up it will probabaly start again now:rofl:

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Try pulling the battery power for a few minutes to reset everything

If it continues, I would suspect bad wiring, probably at the driver door

rmk800ak

Jun 27, 2009
Fairbanks AK.
Albert have him check the drains on the bottom of the doors and make sure they are clean and the doors are not full of water. LMM years like to fill like a fish tank. Then check the drivers door switches probably bad switch or need to clean connections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Albert have him check the drains on the bottom of the doors and make sure they are clean and the doors are not full of water. LMM years like to fill like a fish tank. Then check the drivers door switches probably bad switch or need to clean connections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back door was full of water... Thanks Ryan:hug: