08 duramax weightloss

abishoff

Mar 2, 2023
Krum, TX
Looking at doing a weightloss in my 08 duramax. Plan on doing a 5” exhaust. What do y’all recommend doing with the PCV re-route and the intake? I’ve send something about doing a 1piece y-bridge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
What are the smog laws in your county? Do they allow removing emissions equipment?

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
You may find it hard to get the answers you want due to it being illegal and most tuners are not doing deletes anymore.

abishoff

Mar 2, 2023
Krum, TX
You may find it hard to get the answers you want due to it being illegal and most tuners are not doing deletes anymore.

I’m looking at some intact tunes. But wasn’t sure about the PCV and intake or ybridge stuff.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Looking at doing a weightloss in my 08 duramax. Plan on doing a 5” exhaust. What do y’all recommend doing with the PCV re-route and the intake? I’ve send something about doing a 1piece y-bridge?

Altering the emissions equipment in any way from factory is a direct violation of the law unless you're using CARB/EO certified items. So in short, what you're asking for help with is illegal and you will not find any advice to help down that path on this forum.